- ʿAbd al-Majīd, Mullā – Events of Rabiʿ al-Awwal 1315 Hijri/31 July–29 August 1897
- ʿAbd al-Majīd, Mullā, qāżī of Gardīz – Events of Jumadi al-Ula 1319 A.H./16 August–14 September 1901 A.D.
- ʿAbd al-Majīd, Mullā, nephew of Mīrzā ʿAbd al-Khāliq K., son of Mirzā ʿAlī ʿAskar K. Qandahārī, exile in Mashhad – Events of Zihijjah 1321 A.H./18 February–17 March 1904 A.D.
- ʿAbd al-Malik, emissary of the “raʾīs al-mujāhidīn” – Events of Jumadi al-Ukhra 1321 A.H./25 August–22 September 1903 A.D.
- ʿAbd al-Malik K., governor of Jāghūrī (in 1922) – Events of Jumadi al-Ula 1318 A.H./16 August–14 Se…
A (ʿAbd al-Majīd, Mullā - adultery (zinā))(11,254 words)
Cite this page“A (ʿAbd al-Majīd, Mullā - adultery (zinā))”, in: History of Afghanistan, Translated and edited by R.D. McChesney, M.M. Khorrami. Consulted online on 07 December 2019 <http://dx.doi.org/10.1163/9789004256064_hao_SIM_INDEX_II_A2>
First published online: 2016
▲ Back to top ▲