- affidavits, see treaties, contracts, covenants, affidavits, and agreements
- Afghan embassy in London – Events of Jumadi al-Ukhra 1315/28 October–25 November 1897
- Afghānīyah Khānaqāh, Istanbul – Events of Zihijjah 1315/23 April–21 May 1898
- Afghans as Aryans – Events of Zihijjah 1319 A.H./11 March–9 April 1902 A.D.
- Africa – Events of Muharram, Safar, Rabiʿ al-Awwal, (Rabīʿ) al-Akhir and Jumadi al-Ula 1337 A.H./7 October 1918–3 March 1919 A.D.
- Africans in Afghanistan – Events of Zihijjah 1323 A.H./27 January–24 February 1906 A.D.
- Afrīdī clans:
- Malik Din Khayl, Qanbar Khayl, Kāk…
A (affidavits - Amīn-i Niẓām of Iran)(9,711 words)
Cite this page“A (affidavits - Amīn-i Niẓām of Iran)”, in: History of Afghanistan, Translated and edited by R.D. McChesney, M.M. Khorrami. Consulted online on 22 September 2019 <http://dx.doi.org/10.1163/9789004256064_hao_SIM_INDEX_II_A3>
First published online: 2016
▲ Back to top ▲