- Dādah K., regular army sepoy, five-year-old son of, sodomized and murdered – Events of Zihijjah 1320 A.H./1–29 March 1903 A.D.
- Dādah Shāh Sanjarānī Balūch – An Account of Jumadi al-Awwal (sic, al-Ula) 1314/8 October–6 November 1896
- Dād Gul, ḥawālahdār – Events of Shaʿban 1319 A.H./13 November–11 December 1901 A.D.
- Dād Gul K., Captain – Events of Shawwal 1317 A.H./2 February–2 March 1900 A.D.
- Dād Gul, son of Nīk M. Jalālzāʾī Andarī – Events of Zihijjah 1316 A.H./12 April–11 May 1899 A.D.
- Dādī Karīm, Tājik faqīr of Ghaznīn – Events of Shaʿban 1323 A.H./1–29 October 1905 A.D.
- Dād Khwāh, Ṣadbā…
D (Dādah K., regular army sepoy, five-year-old son of, sodomized and murdered - Dūmandī Pass)(7,424 words)
Cite this page“D (Dādah K., regular army sepoy, five-year-old son of, sodomized and murdered - Dūmandī Pass)”, in: History of Afghanistan, Translated and edited by R.D. McChesney, M.M. Khorrami. Consulted online on 13 December 2019 <http://dx.doi.org/10.1163/9789004256064_hao_SIM_INDEX_II_D1>
First published online: 2016
▲ Back to top ▲