- Ḥabīb Allāh, Āqsaqāl, donkey dealer in Andarāb – The Reign of Amir Habib Allah Khan, Lamp of the Nation and the Religion
- Ḥabīb Allāh Beg, soldier in Mīr Aspūr Regiment and son of Mīr Nāṣir Beg – Events of Shawwal 1324 A.D./18 November–16 December 1906 A.D.
- Ḥabīb Allāh, from Ghūr, exiled to Jalālābād – Events of Rabiʿ al-Akhir 1322 A.H./15 June–13 July 1904 A.D.
- Ḥabīb Allāh K., brother of Ṣafdar K. Nāwagī and nephew of Sayyid Maḥmūd Kunarī, a muhājir – Events of Safar 1315 Hijri/2–30 July 1897
- Ḥabīb Allāh K., collector for Lakh-Rupee Office of Rūd-i Kāmah, Jalālābād and father of a …
H (Ḥabīb Allāh, Āqsaqāl, donkey dealer in Andarāb - Hizhdah Nahr (Gaz 4: Hazhda-Nahr))(16,980 words)
Cite this page“H (Ḥabīb Allāh, Āqsaqāl, donkey dealer in Andarāb - Hizhdah Nahr (Gaz 4: Hazhda-Nahr))”, in: History of Afghanistan, Translated and edited by R.D. McChesney, M.M. Khorrami. Consulted online on 22 September 2019 <http://dx.doi.org/10.1163/9789004256064_hao_SIM_INDEX_II_H1>
First published online: 2016
▲ Back to top ▲