- Kaaba (Kaʿbah) – Events of Zihijjah 1315/23 April–21 May 1898 | Events of Safar 1321 A.H./29 April–27 May 1903 A.D.
- Kabul area canals: Mastān, Dih-i Khwājah, Kamarī – The Events of Rajab 1316 Hijri/15 November–14 December 1898
- Kabul-Jalālābād road – Events of Rabiʿ al-Akhir 1328 A.H./12 April–10 May 1910 A.D.
- Kābul Khayl Wazīri tribe – Events of Rajab 1320 A.D./4 October–2 November 1902 A.D.
- Kabul, people of – Events of Jumadi al-Ula of the Year 1315 Hijri/28 September–27 October 1897; at death of HM ʿAbd al-Raḥmān K. – Events of Jumadi al-Ukhra 1319 A.H./15 September–13 October 1901 A.D.; …
K (Kaaba (Kaʿbah) - Khudādād Jalālzāʾī, a thief)(8,980 words)
Cite this page“K (Kaaba (Kaʿbah) - Khudādād Jalālzāʾī, a thief)”, in: History of Afghanistan, Translated and edited by R.D. McChesney, M.M. Khorrami. Consulted online on 22 September 2019 <http://dx.doi.org/10.1163/9789004256064_hao_SIM_INDEX_II_K1>
First published online: 2016
▲ Back to top ▲