- Nūr M., nawkars of the governor of Chārīkār – Events of Shaʿban 1315 Hijri/26 December 1897–23 January 1898
- Nūr M., nawkar of Mīr Ghulām Riżā Beg – Events of Rabiʿ al-Akhir 1320 A.H./8 July–5 August 1902 A.D.
- Nūr M., nawkar of Nawrūz K. Khārānī Balūch – Events of Rajab 1318 A.H./25 October–23 November 1900 A.D.
- Nūr M. Shamūzāʾī Kākar, a muhājir – Events of Safar 1315 Hijri/2–30 July 1897
- Nūr M. K. Tarakī, aka “Nūrakī,” a nomad responsible for paying tribe’s taxes – Events of Ramazan 1316 A.H./13 January–11 February 1899 A.D.
- Nūr M. Shāh K. Afghān, Sayyid, the prime minister (ṣadr-i aʿẓ…
N (Nūr M., nawkars of the governor of Chārīkār - Nuṣrat al-Mulk, governor of Bākharz, Iran)(442 words)
Cite this page“N (Nūr M., nawkars of the governor of Chārīkār - Nuṣrat al-Mulk, governor of Bākharz, Iran)”, in: History of Afghanistan, Translated and edited by R.D. McChesney, M.M. Khorrami. Consulted online on 22 September 2019 <http://dx.doi.org/10.1163/9789004256064_hao_SIM_INDEX_II_N2>
First published online: 2016
▲ Back to top ▲