- Pachah Gal aka Par Gal, Kāfiristān, see Par Gal
- Pachar-i Khugyānī, eastern border locale – Events of Muharram 1326 A.H./4 February–4 March 1908 A.D.
- Pachī, Kāfiristān, people of – Events of 1315 Hijri/2 June 1897–21 May 1898
- Pachīr (Gaz 6: Pachir o Agam; Ayazi map 5-L: Pachir ao Agam) – Events of Rabiʿ al-Akhir 1326 A.H./3–31 May 1908 A.D. | Events of Jumadi- al-Ula 1326 A.H./1–30 June 1908 A.D., see also Āgām
- Pādah Khānah, Mazār-i Sharīf – Events of Jumadi al-Ukhra 1316 A.H./17 October–14 November 1898 A.D.
- Pādah Khwāb, Lahūgard aka Pādah Khwāb Rawghanī (Ayazi map 6-K: Padkhwab Shana) – Event…
P (Pachah Gal aka Par Gal, Kāfiristān - Pyne, Salter)(11,508 words)
Cite this page“P (Pachah Gal aka Par Gal, Kāfiristān - Pyne, Salter)”, in: History of Afghanistan, Translated and edited by R.D. McChesney, M.M. Khorrami. Consulted online on 20 November 2019 <http://dx.doi.org/10.1163/9789004256064_hao_SIM_INDEX_II_P1>
First published online: 2016
▲ Back to top ▲