- Saʿādat Begum, sister of Mīr Abū Ṭālib K., and wife of HM ʿAbd al-Raḥmān K. – Events of Jumadi al-Ula 1321 A.H./26 July–24 August 1903 A.D.
- Saʿādat K., district chief (ʿalāqahdār) of Dum, Mangal – Events of Zihijjah 1325 A.H./5 January–3 February 1908 A.D.
- Saʿādat K. Lahūgardī, “second degree person” – Events of Ramazan 1322 A.H./9 November–8 December 1904 A.D.
- Sāʿat Mulk, Qandahār smuggler – Events of Safar 1319 A.H./20 May–17 June 1901 A.D.
- Ṣabarī (Gaz 6), village in Khūst – Events of Ziqaʿdah 1316 A.H./13 March–11 April 1899 A.D.
- Sābā Singh, Hindu resident of Tīkrī, Lamqān – Events of Saf…
S (Saʿādat Begum, sister of Mīr Abū Ṭālib K., and wife of HM ʿAbd al-Raḥmān K. - Sayyid Akbar K. Ūrakzāʾī)(9,770 words)
Cite this page“S (Saʿādat Begum, sister of Mīr Abū Ṭālib K., and wife of HM ʿAbd al-Raḥmān K. - Sayyid Akbar K. Ūrakzāʾī)”, in: History of Afghanistan, Translated and edited by R.D. McChesney, M.M. Khorrami. Consulted online on 20 November 2019 <http://dx.doi.org/10.1163/9789004256064_hao_SIM_INDEX_II_S1>
First published online: 2016
▲ Back to top ▲