- Sulṭān M. K. ʿAbd al-Raḥīmzāʾī of the Royal Lifeguard Cavalry – Events of Safar 1320 A.H./10 May–7 June 1902 A.D.
- Sulṭān M. K. Achakzāʾī, of Ghūriyān – Events of Safar 1317 A.H./11 June–9 July 1899 A.D.
- Sulṭān M. K. Bārakzāʾī, from Maymanah – Events of Shawwal 1316 A.H./12 February–11 March 1899 A.D.
- Sulṭān M. K., Captain, stationed in Bāmyān – Events of Jumadi al-Ukhra 1315/28 October–25 November 1897
- Sulṭān M. K., Colonel, Lahūgardi Regular Infantry Regiment, stationed in Herat – Events of Rajab 1323 A.H./1–30 September 1905 A.D.
- Sulṭān M. K., Commandant of Niẓām-i Jadīd Regiment…
S (Sulṭān M. K. ʿAbd al-Raḥīmzāʾī of the Royal Lifeguard Cavalry - Syr Daryā)(1,658 words)
Cite this page“S (Sulṭān M. K. ʿAbd al-Raḥīmzāʾī of the Royal Lifeguard Cavalry - Syr Daryā)”, in: History of Afghanistan, Translated and edited by R.D. McChesney, M.M. Khorrami. Consulted online on 13 December 2019 <http://dx.doi.org/10.1163/9789004256064_hao_SIM_INDEX_II_S4>
First published online: 2016
▲ Back to top ▲